Groveport Dental Group recommends the following for good oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Clean between your teeth daily with dental floss to clean areas your tooth brush can’t reach.
- Rinse your mouth daily with an antimicrobial mouthwash to remove bacteria that can lead to gingivitis.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
By following these simple steps you will help protect against tooth decay, gum disease and more serious dental and health conditions.